We are making it easier for every SME that desire to have a website to own one. SMEs can use their websites to enhance their visibility in today’s highly competitive market, create awareness and access to their services regardless of the location of their potential clients. You can register your SME and get a simple website for as low as ₦12, 000.00 for a .com.ng and ₦15, 000.00 for a .com website.
Registering for Web4SME automatically qualifies your business to a website license for a period of one year, which can be renewed annually with same amount used for registration unless reviewed otherwise.
The Web4SME website is a simple website with the following features/pages:
- Home Page: This is the introductory page often referred to as landing page. Its content summaries what your business is all about.
- About Us Page: This page displays details about your business and what you offer your clients. This page may contain what the business stands for; its vision, mission and values.
- Services/Products: This is the page that explains in detail about your products or services.
- Clientele: This page enlists the list of clients you have dealt or are dealing with in your business. Their pictures can be used if permitted by those clients.
- Contact Us Page: This page displays the various contact details of your business including your operational Address, phone number, email address, social media handles, etc
Other than the regular maintenance services which is done once in a week for subscribers, we also organize a free social media marketing course facilitated by seasoned social media experts, who will train you on how to effectively use the web space to enhance your business activities.
To Register, kindly Click here to Download the Registration Form. Further instructions are contained in the Registration Form.