It is an Online website development course where interested participants will learn how to use HTML in website development from beginners level to becoming a professional in coding with the language.
To participate in the course you must meet the following requirements.
- You must have access to uninterrupted Internet.
- You must have a Personal Computer - either a laptop or a Desktop Computer.
- You must possess appreciable knowledge of Computer Operation.
- You must not be less than 14 years.
- You must have Zoom application for hosting live video conference.
Interested participants must take part in an Online Test which will cost a non-refundable fee of ₦1,000.00. This is to ascertain participants' knowledge of computer operation.
There are two categories of trainees - Full time and Part time.
The classes for the full-time will span for two (2) weeks () by 10:00am while that of Part-time will span for four (4) weeks and it is slated to hold on weekends () by 11:00am.
The training Cost for Full time is ₦5,000.00 while that of Part-time is ₦10,000.00.
The Course is schedule to commence May 11, 2020.
There will be an online Orientation Program about the course where all interested persons will be privilege to ask questions. The schedule date for the Orientation is Date is May 2, 2020. You can join the Whatsapp group via this link Jumbrox Online WebClass where you will be invited to join a Live Video Conversation.